Do color-coordinated calendars, color-coded labels, and stunningly structured spreadsheets make you do a happy dance? Are you thrilled every time you cross an item off a to-do list? Let us introduce you to an awesome opportunity: a full-time, Project Manager position at Digital Diagnosis Marketing!
Most of the work is remote, with occasional in-person projects. The on-site project management work is mainly in the Southwest and Central Florida area, so you must live within a 1-hour driving distance of Fort Myers, FL to complete these assignments. These projects include, but are not limited to, project managing drone shoots, photo shoots, website redesigns, and video shoot projects.
- Work directly with our COO and CMO on all project management for the company’s biggest projects.
- Familiar with web projects.
- Develop a working understanding of the client’s overall brand marketing plan, and/or marketing objectives to ensure alignment of project deliverables.
- Manage the project timeline, budget, and resources to ensure timely completion of all deliverables as well as identify and manage scope change.
- Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring that the team and the client communicate and meet all milestones.
- Review all deliverables to ensure completion of assignments and incorporation of feedback.
- Review project plan, percent complete projections, and other project artifacts with the account team, and make sure everything stays on track.
- Document, track, and manage all project issues and risks, escalating when required.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Successfully managing multiple fast-paced projects with cross-functional teams (both internal and external).
- Previous project management and project planning experience (at least 7-9 years).
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Working daytime hours (flexible start and finish).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study.
- Job is remote/online, but you must be able to attend meetings and visit client job sites near Fort Myers, FL.
Salary Range: $60 to $80k with end of year bonus.
Must be able to work within 3 hours of Fort Myers, FL
Responsibilities include ordering, double-checking, and helping process integrated marketing campaigns which can include advertising campaigns, website changes, video production, creative, and more. The Marketing Account Manager will work primarily with the Project Manager and Sales teams to ensure that client work is completed on-time and within budget. A successful Account Manager will be creative and possess strong leadership and strategic planning skills, as well as good client interface abilities.
This is a full-time position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to take their career to the next level working in an agency environment.
Workplace for this position is fully remote with collaboration travel about 10 to 15% of the time for client and team meetings.
- Works with the sales team and Project Manager to implement integrated marketing campaigns for multiple clients and maps out tasks needed to implement those strategies.
- Ensures clients and management are satisfied with proposed marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates internal meetings and collaborates with copywriters, graphic designers, digital vendors, and others to create integrated marketing content to help the sales team.
- Helps client team ensure proposals and reports are ready for clients.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, vendors, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Communicates effectively with excellent writing skills across multiple writing styles, including emails, proposals, statements of work, document editing and briefs.
- Provides ongoing status updates to sales team, company leadership and client as well as campaign results.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in a marketing or communications related field with client facing responsibilities.
- Knowledge and background in full suite of marketing tactics to include digital, advertising creation and placement, creative development.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, friendly, dependable, and proactive.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced agency with teammates across the country.
- Must be able to multitask, have strong attention to detail, be highly organized and able to consistently manage large projects and multiple clients at a time.
- Must have experience working with shared project management software (Trello), Microsoft Office, (Slides, Docs, Calendar, Word, PPT, Excel).
- Experience creating presentation decks using PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to collaborate with team members, creative professionals, and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to travel when required. (10% of time)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. required, without the need for sponsorship.
- Partner with sales to secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the field of advanced advertising for both internal and external conversations
- Collaborating with product, planning, and data teams to creatively and nimbly meet the varied needs of clients
- Staying ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to their clients as well as the advanced advertising industry
Salary Range: $50 to $60k with end of year bonus for helping maintain client satisfaction.