Thank you for your interest in Digital Diagnosis Marketing. We are currently accepting applications for the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Writing Skills: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
In this role you will identify, develop, coordinate and update digital content for a variety of communication channels. You will create various forms of digital content, including writing, video scripting/production, photography and other multi-media content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of storytelling, content creation, voice, tone, grammar, and copy editing, as well as lifestyle and design vocabulary.
- Plan and own content calendars with copy, creative, CTAs, timelines, hours, budgets, and plans for many types of projects.
- Oversee, develop and create social media accounts for portfolio companies.
- Knowledge of best practices for marketing and digital platforms.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude that motivates others and promotes enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet; Adobe Creative Suite skills are a plus
- Thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, demand-driven environment.
- Work professionally with accounts and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating all with enthusiasm and respect.
- Respond professionally in situations involving difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries.
- Develops online publishing strategy that aligns with business objectives within the organization.
- Creates content to support marketing campaigns for various initiatives.
- Take photos and videos for social and web needs.
- Creates, edits, and maintains content, branding and content style guides to protect and oversee brand representation in the digital space.
- Writes, edits, updates, maintains and removes digital content, as necessary.
- Recommends and implements procedures, schedules and systems for updating digital content.
- Determines proper format for content assets and edits introductions, content length and format, accordingly.
- Proofreads digital content for grammar, spelling, usage, and accuracy.
- Coordinates content integration and updates as well as content management tools to facilitate regular content development and updates.
- Ensures adherence to established Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guidelines.
- Ensures content and context accuracy, tone and style consistency, correct brand positioning across all communication channels.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary audience research for data and insights as well as turning that research into thoughtful, streamlined, structured stories.
- Digital content writing.
- Social media marketing and working with content calendars.
- Excellent writing skills across a variety of styles.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to articulate and communicate brand voice and messaging.
- Ability to reply to reviews and messages.
- Knowledge and experience of working with WordPress CMS is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Location: Florida, Ohio, or Michigan preferred due to possibility of video and photography needs. (Remote 90% of time).
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous.
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work with challenging briefs and unclear objectives, with ability to turn around creative briefs and presentations upfront with little context.
- Knowledgeable — in tune with trends in digital and social, knows how to apply them in marketing, and be able to stay up-to-date with trends across various target audiences.
- Entrepreneurial — with the ability to understand people’s needs, identify opportunities, and build relationships with stakeholders to act on them.
If you would like to be considered, please fill out the application below.