Looking for a great video ad campaign? Just push play! Digital Diagnosis Marketing can help you get your ad in front of the right audience when they are actively engaged in viewing video content online. With nearly 5 billion videos being watched on YouTube every day, video advertising is one platform that you don't want to miss out on.
YouTube is the second largest search engine (after Google), and the third most visited site in the world (after Google and Facebook). Other benefits include:
• A vast viewing audience. Around three-quarters of U.S. adults (73%) say they use YouTube.
• Better demographics and engagement than TV. YouTube reaches more people aged 18-49 than any broadcast or cable network, and 60% of people report that they would rather watch online videos than live television.
• Great mobile engagement. Over 70% of YouTube videos are viewed on a mobile device, accounting for 3.5 billion mobile views every day.
• Social sharing. Videos are shared 1200% more than photos and text combined, helping extend a message's reach.
*Sources: Pew Research, Hootsuite, Think with Google, and Statista
Our Approach to Video Advertising
We'll find the right audience for your message for maximum effectiveness.
Utilizing geographic and demographic targets makes sure your campaign is laser-focused.
We're constantly looking at data and pulling levers on the back end to increase results.
Analyzing viewing and click-through data helps inform your marketing choices.
Is video advertising right for my business?
- Nearly all businesses can benefit from advertising on YouTube.
- You don't need an existing commercial to advertise. In fact, YouTube has options for video ads as short as 6 seconds and the Digital Diagnosis Team can help you with creation.
- Advanced targeting aligned with your business goals allow you to reach the right audience.
- YouTube only charges when someone completes a view or clicks, so you get the most for your budget: engaged and interested viewers.